I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
KDBest

I have tried and tried to sync my AOL and GoDaddy email accounts to my Lumia 822 and keep getting the error, "we are having a problem trying to connect to imap.aol.com and smtpout.secureserver.net. try again later"

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I already turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and restarted the phone.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
primortal
Master - Level 1

See if this links works for configuring AOL, How to Setup AOL Email on Your Windows Phone 8 ?

For GoDaddy, straight from the horse mouth, Windows Phone: Setting Up Email | Workspace Email - GoDaddy Help

0 Likes
Re: I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
KDBest

Thank you for the Links! unfortunately I already followed all of their steps and still cannot access my email accounts. I appreciate your efforts. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

So much for that

Being a reset didn't do anything I'd reach out to the respected support contacts and see if there's any known issues.

0 Likes
KDBest

Good idea, will do. Thanks again. Smiley Happy

0 Likes