How do I fix my Lumia 735 stuck in a reboot loop?
vorianatreides
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried very thing I can find too try and get it working and been unsuccessful. I am about ready to scream because I have had this phone less than a year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my lumia 735 is stuck in reboot and unreponsive
primortal
Master - Level 1

You can try doing a hard reset, Reset my Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone How-to (United States) look for the "To reset an unresponsive phone" section.

If that doesn't work try the Windows Device Recovery Tool, FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

View solution in original post

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

You can try doing a hard reset, Reset my Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone How-to (United States) look for the "To reset an unresponsive phone" section.

If that doesn't work try the Windows Device Recovery Tool, FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a phone stuck in reboot can get quite frustrating vorianatreides. Lets get your phone working as it should. When did you start experiencing difficulites with your phone stuck in reboot? Did you recently make any changes to the device such as installing any new apps or software when this started? Any physical or water damage to the phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes