Connection or 3G speed Terrible on Commute
jcapo

I commute daily to the City of Chicago via Metra rail train. I use the Netflix mobile app to watch movies and YouTube to watch clips. I constantly get the "loading" screen when playing a movie or video clip. The same goes with the slowness of internet, but its doable. It is unbearable to use my phone since it is the only internet capable device I have to keep me occupied for my 1 hour train ride each way. I have been living with this issue for months now(even before mango update) and basically I have had enough. Does anyone else have this issue? It just plain stinks and everyone I know that has 4G lte fly's with their phone on the train. I am not eligible for an upgrade until next year! I am debating on transferring to my old flip phone since its not worth the money. I even get this issue at home and setting up WiFi at home doesn't solve my issue on the train. I tried wiping my phone clean recently and it didn't help any. I would even pay a small fee to upgrade my phone early if I could.

Labels (1)
0 Likes