cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

billing and discounts

lagallina7
Miembro

Back in JAN got a note from Verizon saying we could go to unlimited data at no additional charge. Went to store, confirmed. Signed up. We also have the 55+ plan. The Bill DID NOT remain the same. Went up $5/mo. Agent said it will eventually correct. NO. Went to store today May 31 and talked to a non-user friendly young woman who went to my account and then told me we weren't eligible for auto pay discount because we were using a Credit Card, not a Bank Account.  She also said I lost the Veteran Discount when I accepted the 55+ plan. No one had ever mentioned these before.

Is she full of garbage, or she correct?

The Plethora of conditions on these discounts/plans is enough to make an old man throw in the towel and go to one of the $20/mo plans advertised in the mags.       HELP.

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: billing and discounts

boringusername

@lagallina7 escribió:

Back in JAN got a note from Verizon saying we could go to unlimited data at no additional charge. Went to store, confirmed. Signed up. We also have the 55+ plan. The Bill DID NOT remain the same. Went up $5/mo. Agent said it will eventually correct. NO. Went to store today May 31 and talked to a non-user friendly young woman who went to my account and then told me we weren't eligible for auto pay discount because we were using a Credit Card, not a Bank Account.  She also said I lost the Veteran Discount when I accepted the 55+ plan. No one had ever mentioned these before.

Is she full of garbage, or she correct?

The Plethora of conditions on these discounts/plans is enough to make an old man throw in the towel and go to one of the $20/mo plans advertised in the mags.       HELP.

Your post is confusing. You have 2 plans? Autopay discount has to be with checking account or debit card. No you can't double stack discounts. You want a 55+ discount AND  military discount? Some peole don't get any discounts you want 2? You can have the 55+ discount or your military discount. Just choose the one that works best for you. Those $20 plans are garbage but good luck.

0 Me gusta

Dream_Snatcher
Miembro

When I tried to signup for this same plan it became clear that all curent discounts used on your plan account are no longer valid. Those discounts would still apply when purchasing accesories from the Verizon store. Personally I was skeptic to believe it.  Additionally, there was a $5.00 increase to my monthly bill. Strangly, however, the represenative stated at the end of the conversation that they needed to have access to your bank account for autopayment. Why, when there are other payment options currently available and in use. Not trusting Verizon to do right accessing my bank account thus placing any future problems on me, I did not signup for the 55+ plan. My son experienced a similar bank account auto withdrawal problem with Verizon in the past. It took a lot of time and effort to get them to correct the problem. Also you could be left with banking fee issues to resolve. The sad point to me about this plan: 55+ plus users are not likely the big users of unlimited data.  Also, why force them to allow Verizon acces to their bank accounts when other payment options are currently available from Verizon. I would bet this age group is very responsible paying their bills timely and likely your most valued customers.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@Dream_Snatcher escribió:

When I tried to signup for this same plan it became clear that all curent discounts used on your plan account are no longer valid. Those discounts would still apply when purchasing accesories from the Verizon store. Personally, I was skeptic to believe it. Strangly, however, the represenative stated at the end of the conversation that they needed to have access to your bank account for autopayment. Why, when there are other payment options currently available and in use. Not trusting Verizon to do right accessing my bank account thus placing any future problems on me, I did not signup for the 55+ plan. My son experienced a similar bank account auto withdrawal problem with Verizon in the past. It took a lot of time and effort to get them to correct the problem. Also you could be left with banking fee issues to resolve. The sad point to me about this plan: 55+ plus users are not likely the big users of unlimited data.  Also, why force them to allow Verizon acces to their bank accounts when other payment options are currently available from Verizon. I would bet this age group is very responsible paying their bills timely

If you don't trust Verizon why do business with them. We have had autopay since Feb 2017 and have had no issues

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

lagallina7, we value your service to our country and I know how important it is to be able to take advantage of the discounts that we offer. I recognize that there is an abundance of information in regard to our available plans, and I'm sorry to hear that you were not properly informed about the terms and conditions of your new plan. I understand the challenges of unexpected charges on your bill, and I want to ensure that you have the correct information going forward. Help is here. The Go Unlimited plan for 55+ is a great option and I will be glad to clarify about the available discounts. Regrettably, I am able to confirm that our military discount is not able to be combined with the Go Unlimited plan for 55+ as confirmed under item 7 here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/go-unlimited-55-plus-faqs/ The good news is that you are more than welcome to take advantage of our Auto Pay and paper-free discount, however, this will require a bank account or debit card on file in order to be eligible as confirmed under item 11 here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/ If you would like to change your Auto Pay payment method to qualify for the Auto Pay discount, you may follow the steps under item 7: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/ I'm confident that this would be a great option for you to receive additional discounts on your bill. I know that this is a lot of information that I have shared, please let us know if this helps to clear things up.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Me gusta