cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why stay with Verizon now?

Miembro

I am grandfathered into the unlimited data plan which I use a lot, but with their new share everything plan making you either trade off new contract deals for discounts on smart phones or lose your unlimited to keep your discount why should I stay with them? It seems like a slap in the face from the carrier to those who have been loyal. They have to be making a ton of money selling our web surfing habits to marketing firms already which they started right after doing away with the initial perk "New every two", now they are making me choose between my unlimted data or the hundreds more I would have to pay by losing the discount to keep it the unlimited? Granted I wouldn't get an unlimited plan on another carrier, but why should I stay with a carrier I have been loyal to for 7 years that seems more interested in taking away than showing love to their loyal customers?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why stay with Verizon now?

Miembro

I'm ditching Verizon as soon as as humanly possible

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same reason as why would you leave verizon.

Verizon works where I need

Verizon is slightly more expensive, 20-30 bucks

Verizon has great devices that I want

Verizon doesnt give me more or less than what i expect from any large company I pay for service

0 Likes
Highlighted

please name one company that gives a **** about loyalty..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'm leaving verizon's greedy ass for big savings on virgin mobile....cheaper to buy HTC Evo 4g at 300.00 and 50.00 for unlimited text, talk and data...I have been a verizon customer for 12yrs...I hope these new plans cause mass defections...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

They are not forcing people into the new plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes