cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Switching from prepaid to contract

Reginald1
Miembro

Is there any way to switch a prepaid phone number, to a contract phone? I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ via contract, and I want to keep my current number, but it is registered to a prepaid phone. Is there any way to remedy that issue?

Etiquetas (5)
0 Me gusta

Re: Switching from prepaid to contract

Ann154
Expert

There isn't a contract option anymore. You are planning to purchase the phone with a device payment agreement which isn't the same thing as a service contract. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@Reginald1 escribió:

Is there any way to switch a prepaid phone number, to a contract phone? I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ via contract, and I want to keep my current number, but it is registered to a prepaid phone. Is there any way to remedy that issue?

You can go to a Verizon store and have them change you over to a post paid account and then purchase the note 10+. You can also call Verizon and have them switch you over the phone, you do not need to change Sim cards as with other carriers.  You want to do that first.  

You do NOT want to start a New line/phone number with postpaid if you want to keep your old number.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Reginald1, we don't want you to lose your number! You're going to love the Galaxy Note 10+! Making the change from prepaid to postpaid is an easy process. As mentioned in the thread, you can always visit a local Verizon Wireless store to make this change http://bit.ly/3SdsA Or you can always call our Sales Team by calling 800-256-4646. They would be able to assist with bringing your prepaid number over and start service on a postpaid account. Is this helpful? KevinR_VZW