cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

No Hotspot option

devnprt
Miembro

One of the reasons that I paid for the new iPhone 5S was to experience the faster internet service.  So how is Verizon injured allowing a customer to utilize the Personal Hotspot option regardless of the plan where you pay for the amount of data used??

The official reply was it isn't available with a promotional plan?

George

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: No Hotspot option

Community Manager
Community Manager

@devnprt,

I understand your concern and I'm here to provide you with an option that will allow you to use the mobile hotspot without having to pay for the feature.

You can switch to our Share Everything plan which includes the mobile hotpsot at no additional cost. The data you use with the hotspot is just deducted from the total data allowance you select. Visita la página http://bit.ly/xdDajD for more info on this plan.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ttipgem

Not sure what exactly you are asking.

What does "how is Verizon injured ..." mean?

What plan are you on?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

commonsense101

do you have unlmited data? i thought you could add hotspot, if you have share everything i thought it could be enabled.. have you called anyone?

0 Me gusta

devnprt
Miembro

I'm looking for a logical reason that Verizon would exclude a "hotspot" option where the customer has to pay for all data usage.

I have a "Loyalty" plan.

Being "injured" meaning - do they they lose anything if the customer pay for data usage.

George

0 Me gusta

commonsense101

oh.. you're one of those people that can't see how data on a computer is different than a phone.. carry on, i'm out of here

0 Me gusta

devnprt
Miembro

My plan has a limit of 2 gb data usage and I pay for any overage.

Yes I can add a hotspot option for an additional $20 per month.

I spoke with two customer service representatives.

George

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

@devnprt,

I understand your concern and I'm here to provide you with an option that will allow you to use the mobile hotspot without having to pay for the feature.

You can switch to our Share Everything plan which includes the mobile hotpsot at no additional cost. The data you use with the hotspot is just deducted from the total data allowance you select. Visita la página http://bit.ly/xdDajD for more info on this plan.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

devnprt
Miembro

Gracias

Sent from my iPad

0 Me gusta