cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

New account, credit frozen, can one just choose to give security deposit?

Verizon65
Miembro

A friend would like to open an account. She has her credit frozen at all 3 bureaus since Equifax hack and doesn't want to pay to thaw.

Can she just open the account online and then opt to give a security deposit?

Alternately, if this is not an option online, can it be done in store?

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: New account, credit frozen, can one just choose to give security deposit?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Verizon65, I know how important it is to protect your credit, and you are a great friend for checking looking into these options. To find out the options for her specific situation, your friend would have to reach out to Verizon directly. Please have her reach out to a Sales Professional at 800-225-5499 for additional assistance. 

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: New account, credit frozen, can one just choose to give security deposit?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Verizon65, I know how important it is to protect your credit, and you are a great friend for checking looking into these options. To find out the options for her specific situation, your friend would have to reach out to Verizon directly. Please have her reach out to a Sales Professional at 800-225-5499 for additional assistance. 

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta