cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: I have very poor signal in SE Boise

Make sure your phone is set to LTE/CDMA under network settings.

You can make free Wi-Fi calls with any Android phone using Google Voice or Talkatone. (Not sure about Windows or i phone) I have Talkatone installed on my phones as a back-up. Wi-fi calling is a mixed bag & really only works well with a clean, robust high speed internet connection.

0 Me gusta

Miembro

I have an iPhone 6, I have done this already. VoLTE has been enabled since December 2014, I haven't tried disabling but this is a key feature of the VoLTE service that improves voice quality and the area I live in is advertised by Verizon as having 4G LTE coverage.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Depending on where you are VoLTE can be problematic, even in an area with good coverage. I would try disabling it to see if it helps.

Made a call inside a store last week & could hear just fine, but the person on the other end said I was breaking up. Switching off VoLTE fixed the problem. CDMA  is a bit more forgiving than VoLTE with a marginal signal from my experience.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Nicktapias, I definitely understand your concern and you deserve only the best in service. We want to do all that is possible to ensure this happens. Network Extenders are a great way to ensure you get the best in service when in your home or building as we can never guarantee service in any structure. The signal could be blocked due to the building, structure or even terrain. We can also look in to pricing for this device as the price is not set. Would you like to explore this option?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for the tip! Disabling VoLTE and not even a single dropped call since!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Anwhere around colombia village in SE Boise has signal but no response. I am constantly getting dropped calls and no LTE coverage even though signal is decent. There was a recent update and it seemed to get worse. I have no interner on my phone in my home unless i turn on wifi. The Colombia Village Rec Center has little to no LTE. I also think its too much to ask for a company to tell you to buy more hardware or service when the service that I am paying for currently should work. 

Samsung 8+, and 9+ are my phones.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are very sorry to hear about the internet and calling issues you have been experiencing, CTaylor1980. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that any issues are resolved. How long has this been happening for? What is the zip code and intersection that you are experiencing this in? Do you know of any other Verizon Wireless customers in this area who are also experiencing this issue? BrettA_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

zip is 83716

Colombia village rec center is a major problem for everyone in the area. This is close to Lake Forrest Road and Quamash road. There is signal but no data transfer or the 4g is very slow/unresponsive. 

Eastgate Dr and Veronica Pl is the same.

0 Me gusta
Covid19