cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

I have very poor signal in SE Boise

Miembro

I have very poor signal in SE Boise, I cannot make phone calls from my house and if I do connect it drops all the time. Will Verizon offer WiFi calling or at least fix the towers or will I have to change to TMobile?

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I have very poor signal in SE Boise

What phone do you have? Does it have VoLTE? If so, try turning it off & see what happens.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We are dedicated to offering you the best possible service where you need it most,  nicktapias. When did these concerns start? May I have the zip code to investigate the area? Does service imporve as soon as you step outside? At this time we do not have specifics regarding the future of WiFi calling. We do offer http://www.vzw.com/networkextender to improve reception directly in your home.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My zip is 83706, the signal is only slightly improved outside but as I walk down the block the signal drops. As I drive down the road it goes from 2 bars outside my house to no bars at the end of my block and 1x along the road by my house.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Let's find the missing signal for you nicktapias. This is not the type of service we expect as a VzW customer. I do see some areas of opportunity here. When did this start for you? Has it always been this way? Is anyone else having the same issues?
JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

This has always been the case, I had AT&T prior to Verizon had similar issues at my house so I thought it was my location that was the problem. My girlfriend recently switched to has Tmobile and has 4-5 bars of signal in the house when I have 0 or 1. She also has Tmobile WiFi so even if her cell signal were as bad as mine it would be moot.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for the details nicktapias. These are all great findings in efforts to find out the culprit here. I do regret we currently don't offer WiFi calling but do offer an in home solution I know you would be satisfied with. A network extender acts like a personal tower inside your home. For more details regarding how it works and the requirements, click http://vz.to/1i37AzC . Do you know if any other VzW customer is having the same issue? How far before you travel before your service improves?
JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I agree 100% Sprint unlimited was faster 4GLTE, unlimited and a heck of a lot cheaper. I'm disappointed in Verizon, it used to rock here.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My signal inside my house goes down to one bar.  I am consistently getting calls dropped inside my house, as well as the connection speed is much slower.  I live in 83702, and up to this past fall I was able to place/receive calls inside my house.  The past several months I have to step outside to place/receive phone calls.  I can text no problem, inside my house.  Please explain what happened?  Did Verizon lose it's signal strength in the Boise, Idaho area?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

To suggest that I must buy additional hardware to make my service work in an urban, populated area is ludicrous. The entire vicinity around Apple, Parkcenter, Boise Ave has poor signal and I drop calls routinely. How much is my ETF going to be and how much do I owe for my device? I am sick of not being able to make phone calls from my home, the gym, the grocery store, or anything in my vicinity.

Verizon is behind the times when it comes to alternative connection systems. Sprint has WiFi calling. TMobile has WiFi calling. AT&T has WiFi calling. The "industry leader" is not leading in this regard, and heaven forbid there be an emergency and I cannot reach emergency services.

0 Likes
Highlighted

What phone do you have? Does it have VoLTE? If so, try turning it off & see what happens.

View solution in original post

0 Likes