cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Grandfathered GlobalAccess Data

touchy
Miembro

Hi, I am new on here, so sorry if i am repeating a question from someone else.

I have a old droid x2 phone and was grandfathered in on the unlimited GlobalAccess Data from years back when i signed up with my phone. I have NOT upgraded my plan, or my phone, and now when i look at my plan, it has been taken off. I have call verizon on numerous occasions, and they tell me different stories. I say stories, because everyone is different, even when i speak to the same person. How do i get it back on, as someone at verizon deleted it off my account? and who can i call there to get to the bottom of this. I have been a loyal customer with verizon for a lot of years, and pay a average of $500 a month.

Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta

Re: Grandfathered GlobalAccess Data

Community Manager
Community Manager

I regret to learn of the inconvenience touchy! You deserve the best service. I would like to get to the bottom of this. In order for me to better assist, I would need to access your account. I just sent you a follow request. Please follow me back and send a private message with your mobile number and contact number.

Gracias,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

touchy
Miembro

Hola LenaA_VZW,

Did you get my private message i sent you yesterday?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon touchy! I confirmed that Lena received your message and she will reply to you sometime today. Have a great day!

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Me gusta