cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Full Voicemail Issue

Toastygloveman
Miembro

People calling me are telling me my voicemail is full... I have deleted all my messages and then permanently deleted them.  I then followed the advise on the message boards. "We'll make sure to solve this mystery mchdrum35! Since you have manually deleted the messages and still getting this error, I would recommend Resetting the Network Settings http://vz.to/1iVWrpb then checking again. Keep us posted!"  This did not work either...  Please help.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Full Voicemail Issue

Ann154
Expert

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Toastygloveman
Miembro

iPhone 8

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to get your voicemail messages is important Toastygloveman. I am sure we will figure this out. What happens when you call *86? Do you have any messages on there? Please keep me posted as this will give me direction on where I need to proceed. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Toastygloveman
Miembro

There were 40 messages! All the ones I deleted from my phone. I had to delete them one at a time, but it worked. ¡Gracias!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh great, I'm delighted to hear that you were able to free up some space to allow for new voicemails after completing the manual deletions. To confirm, is everything still working okay after doing this?

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta