cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Do I have to wait till 2015 to do this?

Gasharar
Miembro

Hi, I now have a jetpack and purchase 12 gigs a month.  I want to go to the broadband router with voice from Verizon to help drop my phone bill down and still have the wifi.  I checked and my jetpack expires in 2015.  I can purchase the voice only but have to sign up for 2 years which means I can not get the router with voice for another year.    I am over 60 and just want to make sure I explained myself to Verizon correctly.  They said I have to pay 199.00 pluse 200 a month if I want to go to the broadband router with voice.  I have been a customer for many years and will continue to be.     I just want to know  if I can go for the broadband router and voice or wait for another year to pass,  since I am not cancelling anything and already pay for 12 gig a month .

Thank you  for any help

Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Do I have to wait till 2015 to do this?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Gasharar!

First of all, please allow me to clarify. You're looking to cancel your Jetpack and use the wireless router through Verizon Communications (FiOS) instead? Please keep in mind that the agreement is with the Jetpack and not the router. So, if you were to cancel your Jetpack, there would be an Early Termination Fee.
You do have the option to reduce the data plan on your VZW line, to save on your monthly bill. This would be my suggestion, especially if you will be using it less. You can change your plan whenever you want, so that's an option.
Is there someone who would like to take over the Jetpack for their own use? If someone else were to take over that line and put it in their name, there is no Early Termination Fee, and you're no longer financially responsible for the line. Here are the details:

http://vz.to/1eJKq1k

Once clicking on the link, please scroll down to the topic marked "Assumption of Liability."

Gracias,

ChristinaB_VZW
Asistencia de VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Do I have to wait till 2015 to do this?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Gasharar!

First of all, please allow me to clarify. You're looking to cancel your Jetpack and use the wireless router through Verizon Communications (FiOS) instead? Please keep in mind that the agreement is with the Jetpack and not the router. So, if you were to cancel your Jetpack, there would be an Early Termination Fee.
You do have the option to reduce the data plan on your VZW line, to save on your monthly bill. This would be my suggestion, especially if you will be using it less. You can change your plan whenever you want, so that's an option.
Is there someone who would like to take over the Jetpack for their own use? If someone else were to take over that line and put it in their name, there is no Early Termination Fee, and you're no longer financially responsible for the line. Here are the details:

http://vz.to/1eJKq1k

Once clicking on the link, please scroll down to the topic marked "Assumption of Liability."

Gracias,

ChristinaB_VZW
Asistencia de VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta