cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

AOL Fraud With Colorado Springs Call Center

Miembro
Yesterday,  I contacted the AOL line to assume ownership of the contract for an unlimited $99.99 talk/text/data  plan with 4 months left on the contract.
I  spoke to a representative Michelle, in the Colorado Springs call center. 
I  explained to Michelle that I was only willing to assume liability for  this line as is, with the plan for $99.99 unlimited text, talk, and  data.  Michelle first said that the plan was no longer available, at  which point I stated I would not assume liability for the plan.   She  then stated that she had a loyalty plan that also had unlimited talk,  text, and data for the same price. 
When  I asked for clarification, she transferred me to customer service where  I learned that she had signed me up for a $60 talk/text/2gb  plan AND  committed me to a one year contract.
4  hours later, I was still talking to supervisors who  were unable to do the damage that she had done - each claiming that  MAYBE something could be done if a form were submitted and I waited  24-48 hours.
This  is outright fraud.  How can your rep force me to agree to something I  stated I did not want? How can I be signed up for a contract when the  word contract never even came up in the conversation?  How can  'unlimited data' (as she stated) then become 2gb of data?   And why  can't any of your supervisors in that department do anything about it?  I  spoke to 3 supervisors, only one of which (Garrett  in Colorado Springs) even seemed mildly interested in helping.
I  stated clearly - and please pull the tape and listen - that I would  only assume liability for the line with the same plan.  She at no point  said anything about a contract or a 2gb limit.
I  will not assume liability of this line unless I get the $99.99  unlimited everything plan that was on the line before the transfer -  period.  I do not want a watered down loyalty plan -that is what I was  telling Michelle before she slammed through the change and cold  transferred me.   In spite of this - and that the facts are clear, your supervisors are dragging their feet and declining to take action.
If your rep behaved fraudulently with me - don't you think she would do this with other customers?  Wouldn't you want to know, if not for me, if you have an employee who is prone to unethical behavior?  Why are your supervisors so unconcerned?
Why won't anybody help?  Why is Verizon turning a blind eye to fraudulent behavior that can so clearly be validated?
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: AOL Fraud With Colorado Springs Call Center

They.get.away.with.it.because.they.believe.they.can.This.Loyalty.Plan.is.the.most.amusing.thing.i've.seen.from.Verizon.

in.years.I.got.bamboozled.into.it.too,although.the.2.gig.wasn't.the.issue.for.me,that.was.fine,as.I.had.2.gig.before,and.I.got.

UNL.T&T,and.my.contract.was.extended.only.2.weeks.to.the..end.of.my.billing.cycle.at.contract.expiration.so.that.wasn't

too.bad.But.I.was.fraudulently.told.I.could.tether.which.is.why.I.agreed.to.the.change,also.with.no.mention.of.contract.extention.

I.learn.later.via.another.CSR.that.tethering.was,neither.included.nor.available.with.this.plan.so.I.was.screwed.there.Obviously.

their.CSR's.don't.bother.to.verify.what.they.claim.or.are.poorly.trained.in.precicely.what.they.are.allowed.to.offer.customers.

Good.intentions.don't.excuse.inaccurate.information.or.underhanded.ommision.of.things.like.contract.extensions.If.T-Mobile.offers.to.cover.my.ETF.which.they.said.they.might.I'm.off.Verizon.If.not.I'll.just.wait.it.out.and.port.over.

Jumping.ship.is.how.I.intend.to.deal.with.Verizon.fraud.Legal.action.is.just.too.messy.and.not.worth.the.expense.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience surrounding this change unknownjeff! I'd be upset too. Was the AOL completed? If this still hasn't been corrected, please Follow me, (VanessaS_VZW), send a Direct Message, and I'll look into this, as well as whoever was working on it.

Gracias,
VanessaS_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

y 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Vanessa.. not resolved and unable to follow you

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Not resolved. 

Every person gives a different story - 6 hours plus on the phone with supervisors so far

Already received confirmation from one of your supervisors, who listened to the tape, that Michelle did exactly as I stated - that she changed the plan upon doing that AOL and added a contract without permission.

I need someone who can help and take ownership of transfer to get it done right - no bait and switch, no contracts, no games.  Is there anybody in Verizon willing to help?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

AOL automatically raises the contract to 1 year, or current contract term if it is over a year. If the new contract isn't accepted the AOL will not happen. I have done a few with Verizon.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want you to leave dimap52. I'm so sorry this happened? What plan did you have previously? In regards to the contract, how did you notice it was extended? Were  you provided with disclosures for the new plan? Did you upgrade to a new phone with the plan change? Lets get to the bottom of this, fix it, and mend this relationship with you. I want to make sure you stay with our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I'd appreciate some help also here..

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

So Vanessa, the key question here is:

In the case of a plan that is no longer offered - In this case, an unlimited text/data/talk plan for 99.99. 

Will the AOL be done to preserve the original plan or must a new plan be chosen from currently available plans? 

If the AOL can be done to preserve the original plan, who can assist in getting this done correctly (as Michelle was unwilling to do so)?

I need specific Verizon policy in this situation and a firm commitment, so if you need specific details about the account, please contact me directly

0 Me gusta
Covid19