Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Re: xfinity mobile plan
boringusername
Master - Level 1

VMAXIE15 wrote:

Can U help me as well to stay with Verizon?

How is anyone supposed to help you stay? Either you want to stay or you don't.

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

VMAXIE15, we would love for you to stay with the Verizon family and would be heartbroken if you left. What has you thinking about leaving?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VMAXIE15

Thxs for your responses. Would Verizon be willing to match the price that xfinity mobile is offering? They have offered me 2 lines for $24 for 2 GB. Anything additional would be $12 per line.

I would like to stay with Verizon (I have been a long time customer) if U will work with me.

Pls advise & thxs

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No Verizon is not going to price match. Comcast can charge yo that little because they are also guaranteeing that you stay a Comcast customer for at last internet

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to consider leaving us, Vmaxie15. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we want you to be happy with the 4G LTE Network you deserve. While we don't offer price matching, we understand the importance of getting a good deal. We'd be happy to review this information with you. What else has you considering a new service provider?

0 Likes
VMAXIE15

Thxs for your reply.

I have been a long time customer of Verizon and would like to stay.

I presently have the 2GB plan with U which is costing me $76 per month.

At Xfinity mobile I can get the 2GB plan for $24 plus taxes.

If I purchase 2 new phones (Apple XR) from U what can U do for me.

I would like to stay if U will work with me.

Pls advise

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

boringusername wrote:

No Verizon is not going to price match. Comcast can charge yo that little because they are also guaranteeing that you stay a Comcast customer for at last internet

You can drop Comcast Internet/TV/phone or whatever you had when you started and continue with Xfinity Mobile at $10 per line plus charges for data.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Thus a price increase. 4 lines means $40 more per month. So 4 lines for $225 for xfinity or beyond unlimited for 4 lines at $200. hmmm.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VMAXIE15,

We want to thank you for being a long time customer. 

Keep in mind, going with Xfininty Mobile will only work as long as you subscribe to the base package of Xfinity Home Internet or higher. You will also have limited store availability since they only have about 16 states with more than 10 stores. Since service not available in all areas, it will be likely for you to visit certain areas that do not offer service where you need it most; this is one of the reasons their base pricing is the way it is.  I have sent a Direct Message to you in order to gather more details. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.