DragonX

i dont have the 3g mobile hotspot but if i use my phone to connect to a wireless router does it cost me money to use it if i dont have the 3g hotspot plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: wifi
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can connect to a wifi connection without using your data plan or needing the 3g hotspot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can connect to a wifi connection without using your data plan or needing the 3g hotspot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
landers

I have a droid X2, i have had it a few days now. The wifi was working fine but now when it trys to connect it wont, it says connecting then says diconneced and it just keeps doing the same that.

Is there something I can do to make it work. I have a open security so no password.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

landers wrote:

I have a droid X2, i have had it a few days now. The wifi was working fine but now when it trys to connect it wont, it says connecting then says diconneced and it just keeps doing the same that.

Is there something I can do to make it work. I have a open security so no password.

Yuo really shoud have created your own thread for this question instead of tagging it to this one.  Have you reset the power supply on the router?  Plus you should add some security to that wifi network at least to the WPA2 level.

0 Likes