why should i stay?
dmh359

this post is cut and paste since now my connections are getting worse every week

I have been trying for the last hour to stay connected

Well verizon you beat me but not really.. No real answers on why I do not have 4g anymore.. but all the time I was on the phone or chatting

I got one more excuse after another... 1. you are not in a 4g area .. I can spit to the 4g coverage in my back yard..2, you are in an extended area

I know that ,,,look at reason number one and then explain why I had 4g coverage from about dec. of 2012 till march 28 2014.. well maybe the problem is on your side

that's always the first reason the use. I was send a new sim card and another cd to reload the program after I deleted the orginal still no change.. then also here

persons reponse by telling me to join them through twitter. I can't get on my computer long enough to do that and besides I don't do twitter,facebook anyway..

And I love the last tech person who said the 4g broadband she was a tech with that and could fix my problem.. The problem was the towers were about 4 miles away and

maybe others are on 4g between you and the towers and that's why i don;t have it anymore. she even with a code on the access manager she was going to get me at least 3g

instead it when to 2g ...some tech person

well my bill shows full price for 4g which i don;t have and i wrote to the FTC about this and the runaround I am getting..

we sign a contract that i think sure work both ways

by the way love the commercials showing verizon is always adding more 4g coverage.. as it's taken away from me

Duplicate post - please

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why should i stay?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why do you keep making new discussions instead of replying to one of your other similar discussions already started to continue the conversation there?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: why should i stay?
dmh359

ON JUNE 8TH  Ann154 sent an e-mail on this post

why should i stay?

created by Ann154 in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

Why do you keep making new discussions instead of replying to one of your other similar discussions

already started to continue the conversation there?

Again this a cut and paste letter cause my connection does not stay on long enough

to type in this message

Ann154 you can see that I have replyed to some of my post that ask for more info on the state ,area where I live etc..

but then some have not replyed after that..

Others sent me an invite to follow them.. if that's something like facebook or such I don't do that

and with my connection problem would maybe just get disconnected

but I guess your e-mail is the answer to my 4g broadband connection

HUST LIKE OVER THE LAST MONTH AND A HALF of trying to get help .. let's see when i was told a new sim card was to be sent

and then calling back 8 days later to find out it was never sent . or the few times calling verizon and was

told my problem would be flagged and I would get a followup call...still waiting

or how about the two messages sent to my phone

go to my local library to check my e-mails and the other message said I should move

great verizon support

2 of my phones are still under contract and in less than a year are done

I am just waiting now to see what I will be doing in about 3 months but I will have cable highspeed or dishtv highspeed

I am told{ the new answer for my highspeed problem} that the towers are about 4 miles away north and east

of my house and others have gotten 4g between me and the towers..

this is farm country not many houses and then why would both towers give me problems

and if it looks like the days of 4g are gone why then have i been not offer a discount

or different service at a cheaper rate

I signed for 4g under a 2 year contract so i guess my contract is done now nothing is being done

if i get dishtv hope their service that comes 200 miles up is better than a tower 4 miles away

0 Likes