why can't we get an individual plan?
loathing_verizon

I have no use for $40 worth of family connection, and I  mostly use Wi-Fi,   so other than the occasional boredom induced Internet rampage, I don't use much data, nor do I use much messaging or phone airtime. So why do  we have to pay $90 -$110 a month. so where's the $30-$50 plan for younger or smarter individuals not needing to use a family's worth of data usage. I called 200 min. worth of people last month and I had a total of 400 texts which includes everyone sending to me. does anyone else have this problem and where do we go for that stunt like that smart phone that's nice and not pay $700, just a end up paying $110 bucks a month. new pricing plans now!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why can't we get an individual plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you don't use the data, what about the 250 MB for $15 plus the $40 line access fee.

Screenshot_2014-02-16-19-04-50.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
loathing_verizon

I still don't need  $40 worth of phone credit when I periodically use the phone, sometimes I have  calls constantly, all-day,  and I need the flexibility of  a smart phone with a with an à la cartete plan . What I'm

saying is there should be way more options regarding plans. Given a family plan versus an individual plan, there is a huge difference in data, roaming charges, usage,  which means individuals are all overpaying and being forced to paymore taxes just because of a higher Basic premium. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps you should consider the prepaid plans options?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Perhaps the new single plan is what you need.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/shop-data-plans/single-line-data-plans.html

Or as Ann said, if you are looking for a la carte then a prepaid plan might serve you.

Not applicable

Sounds like you want smartphone service for free then. Seriously you can get unlimited minutes and texting and 250 MB data for $55 and that is "overcharging"?