where do you go for help when the customer service rep keeps hanging up on you saying your phone is breaking up and I am on a landline where I bought my verizon plan
MelissaCalhoun

I sign up with Verizon on 08/04/2014 new plan new phones switched carries. It has been A nightmare. First I purchased one plan with two phones. They set up two accounts charging me for both on two different account numbers.  On August 11th I was told it was fixed by a local Verizon REP. Said it was a computer glitch. Now . Today I received two more bills , still two account and they even contain extra charges as if I was moving my telephones back and forth. Excessive over billing and still two account. When into store where I purchased because they knew I had this problem. They has me call customer service from the store telephone. After 1 hour on the phone with a rude person, the rep.  at the store and me both talked to her. She started saying your phone is breaking up hello are your still there. I was on a land line  then she put me on hold until I finally hung up. about 20 minutes. because I was already late going back to work. I have spent hours trying to get this fixed and now I have had the service for 30 days so I can not cancel. Does anyone know where to go for some help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: where do you go for help when the customer service rep keeps hanging up on you saying your phone is breaking up and I am on a landline where I bought my verizon plan
Not applicable

http://www.BBB.org

File a complaint they will call you.

Or take them to court for the over billing and your loss time from work to file and go to small claims court. Include the filing fee.

Either way bring all your paperwork to have the judge look at.

Good Luck

0 Likes