whats wrong with my moto x? i have to reset the sim card daily to maintain cell signal
ptim

About a week ago, my moto x stopped making or receiving calls.  I did a power off reset, no good.  I took the sim card out and reset it, bingo, can make calls.  Except for the fact that the same situation happened the next day, and the day after that.  I've performed a reset from the settings menu and it made no difference.  But I can't keep pulling the sim card out everyday just trying to use my phone.  I've also powered up in safe mode when the phone wasn't working and still had no service.  The calls end before ever connecting.  And my signal strength measures 2 bars on the main screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: whats wrong with my moto x? i have to reset the sim card daily to maintain cell signal
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd suggest getting a new SIM card; they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: whats wrong with my moto x? i have to reset the sim card daily to maintain cell signal
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd suggest getting a new SIM card; they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

0 Likes