what is correct the aol outgoing mail server to use?
ksou1

Since migrating my VZ email to AOL, per the direction of VZ, I have not been able to send emails from my "AOL" email on my iPhone. I have no idea why, it just says can't send to the server, but is suspect the outgoing mail server address (and/or port). What is the correct AOL outgoing mail server information?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what is correct the aol outgoing mail server to use?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The email addresses are associated with the Verizon Residential landline services. You have posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum. You should check the Verizon Residential forums instead and their customer service website for the proper server settings.

The Verizon Residential forums can be found at Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The email addresses are associated with the Verizon Residential landline services. You have posted in the Verizon Wireless Community forum. You should check the Verizon Residential forums instead and their customer service website for the proper server settings.

The Verizon Residential forums can be found at Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ksou1- Making sure our email is working properly on our hand held devices is essential. Allow us to further look into this information for you. Besides the issues you’re having with your device, are you having the same trouble sending/ receiving emails from a desktop computer? Have you tried to delete the email from your device and set it up again? Please follow this link to verify your AOL email settings http://aol.it/2pGUmom.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my  response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes