what incentives does verizon offer customers to stay,rather than switch networks?
CHAULI7

Wondering if Verizon has any incentives for customers to stay .Lots of offers for customers to switch to

Verizon , but haven't heard of any to stay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what incentives does verizon offer customers to stay,rather than switch networks?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to lose our loyal customers CHAUL17. Ann154 is correct, we offer different promotions throughout the year for new and long time customers. We also may offer a promotion based on your specific account and your wireless needs. We will need to review your account and discuss what you need in order to provide you with offers that are available on your account.

Are you in need of a new phone, more data, cheaper pricing? Let us know and we can work on keeping you with us.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: what incentives does verizon offer customers to stay,rather than switch networks?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They do have deals for existing customers. They usually don't occur at the same time as other deals for new lines or customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to lose our loyal customers CHAUL17. Ann154 is correct, we offer different promotions throughout the year for new and long time customers. We also may offer a promotion based on your specific account and your wireless needs. We will need to review your account and discuss what you need in order to provide you with offers that are available on your account.

Are you in need of a new phone, more data, cheaper pricing? Let us know and we can work on keeping you with us.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you need an incentive to stay, you must not be all that happy with the service and should probably switch to another provider anyway. If you are happy with the service, you don't really need an incentive to stay. Why move to an unknown if you are happy with what you have?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Number one service provider in the US, with coverage in places no other carrier has coverage. 

If you can get coverage elsewhere, then you don't need to be with Verizon.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I agree with all other responses but I have to ask, what incentive are you looking for? Why do you think you aren't incentivized to stay?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When did you last upgrade, or get a deal, or review your plan?  You may be eligible for a good deal if you are not currently under a contract or device payment plan obligation.  If you got new phones on a deal within the past year or tow, then you HAVE been given the incentive to stay.

Those coming to Verizon with "incentive" are making commitments to stay with a device payment plan for up to 2 years.  They fulfill that commitment before being eligible for another incentive.  "Long term" customers are in the same situation - you likely got a good deal at some pint, and now need to fulfill that commitment before another incentive comes your way.

We've been Verizon customers nearly 20 years; in November we got a good deal on our new Pixel phones.  I don't expect to be offered another incentive till those are paid off ...

mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon isn't going to beg you to stay. They never really have. Like a few other people said if your looking for options maybe you should leave now otherwise enjoy the nations fastest 4g lte network that's actually going for a pretty cheap price complained to other carriers with inferior networks.

The network is what keeps me with verizon the fact that I get coverage is incentive enough for me.

0 Likes