vtext.com is suddenly rejecting my cox.net email
BHosk

As of about a week ago the "vtext.com" site is rejecting emails originating from

my "cox.net" home email system. I have not been able to get answer from cox

or to find an email contact point for Verizon. Help me fix the problem. direct email

to  >>removed<<  is acceptable.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: vtext.com is suddenly rejecting my cox.net email
Kyle4269

I contacted Verizon today, but was told it was a problem on Cox communications end. That isn't the truth though because the email I forwarded to tech support clearly states it was rejected by vtext.com and not cox. I tried it work google and everything worked fine. Wish there was a solution for this.

0 Likes
BHosk

Despite repeated emails to both Verizon and Cox I have the same issue and it continues with zero response from either. what little I can glean from the automated responses is that vtext.com is treating cox.net as spam and rejecting it. I created a yahoo mail account and sent txt to vtext.com which worked just fine. Since I have 2 daughters and a companion with verizon cell phones it is REALLY irritating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BHosk,

Thank you for your inquiry today relating to your email issues. Making sure this issue is resolved in a timely fashion is extremely important. As an additional layer of support, I did check the vtext.com program. At this time this feature is fully operational with no reported issues. Unfortunately this issue would relate directly to your email provider. I recommend reaching out to Cox Communications for further assistance. Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Kyle4269

Thank you for fixing the issue. I can confirm that it is working properly now.

Thanks again!

-Kyle

0 Likes
BHosk

Six minutes before getting your message Kyle, I got an email from Verizon tech telling me it's not their problem, its cox. Right after getting the Kyle posting, I tried vtext from cox and it worked (for first time in 2weeks). Whoevers problem it wasn't fixed something Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kyle426, thanks for keeping us posted on your issue with the acceptance of your Cox.net e-mail address at our companion website for VText.com.  For more information regarding our companion website, click http://vz.to/1aCJx6j

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes