vtext.com blocking website
mzucosky
Enthusiast - Level 1

Messages sent via vtext.com are not being delivered if they contain my web URL. How can I check if the address what accidentally blacklisted, and how can I contact a Verizon support person to get removed from the list?

I am not having issue connecting or sending to vtext.com addresses if the url is not in the message

Labels (1)
Re: vtext.com blocking website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mzucosky, I recognize how important it is that your messages are delivered properly. Let's work together to resolve your messaging issues. In order for me to best assist, I have sent a Private Message to your inbox.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@LorenzoP_VZW, vzw_customer_support​, Since this is primarily a user-to-user public forum, how about sharing the resolution if there is one with the community?  I'm sure others may be interested in knowing if the vtext.com server has restrictions on embedded URL's and what they might be.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your http://spr.ly/6581DgJT3 experience is a smooth one, mzucosky. While I would still recommend responding to the private message that was sent earlier so we can best help, I do have a question to clarify the situation. Are you operating as a business or organization when sending these texts with the URL included? I ask because vtext.com is not intended for large volumes of commercial messages. If you are with a business or organization and intend to send high volumes of messages, you should subscribe to Verizon Enterprise Messaging. Here's a link with more information about Verizon EnterpriseMessaging: http://spr.ly/6582DgJTO

0 Likes