verizon was one of the best companies ever NOT NOW
JML

we my husband and I have been Verizon almost 4 years. The first 2 years were in Tennessee where they were one of the finest companies we ever delt with. However moving back into eastern kentucky was not available so we went with Alltel which became Verizon and we were very happy in the beginning with this change over. Now that Verizon is selling part of their company out and having a lot of changes made in their company they have become one of the dirtiest, underhanded companies I have ever delt with. My bill went from $97.00  per month to $244.00 this month because a name  was changed in my circle. Do you think I would have changed it? Also why would you have to pay $60.00 to check your voice mail? Like I say we have been with Verizon for almost 4 years in January my contract ends and I will never ever deal with Verizon or any company associated with Verizon even if I have to do without a cell phone. VERIZON PLAYING DIRTY WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS IN THIS ECONOMY WILL ONLY PUT YOU OUT OF WORK. I hope you sell your wireless end of the company to Frountier sometime smaller is better. I am so disappointed in you Verizon. Will be in contact with you in January to tell you good by.

Very Unhappy Verizon customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon was one of the best companies ever NOT NOW
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Did you call CS and explain the situation?  Perhaps they could give you a clue as to how the change happened, how to prevent it from happening again, and possibly credit some of those charges.

Also, how did you pay $60 to check your voicemail?  The only voicemail feature I can think of that costs extra is Visual Voicemail, which is only $2.99/month if I remember right.

0 Likes
KpUrHdStr8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just like every other BIG business, Verizon has gotten TOO BIG!!!!! Why mess up 2 good company's?? They should have left Alltel alone and worried about they're own customers........

0 Likes
gvbdad

Sorry guys. Verizon Wireless is a great company. It is ranked the highest by customers and 3rd party reporting agencies year after year. The people who have an issue with them  have typically made a mistake themselves and are hoping to get bailed out, and then find out that they can't get help because of their mistake, not Verizons..... Verizon takes care of  their errors in full if brought to their attention

0 Likes
emptyF

spottedcatfish wrote:

Also, how did you pay $60 to check your voicemail?  The only voicemail feature I can think of that costs extra is Visual Voicemail, which is only $2.99/month if I remember right.

she's probably referring to overage minutes used to check her voicemail. 

as all wireless subscribers should be aware, you are charged for calls to voicemail regardless of the carrier.  if you are within your allowance minutes then you won't even notice, but if you are already over then you will see charges for it.

to the op: #min is a wonderful tool.

0 Likes
KpUrHdStr8
Enthusiast - Level 2

you are correct, verizon will fix most issues....if YOU catch them and SOME CS employee's actually try to help, but most of them give the standard response(it's your fault and we are sorry). I am currently having a problem with DATA minutes on my bill and it took signing onto this site to get someone to really look into it....thanks MorganB

0 Likes