verizon. REALLY ??
jimmy2708

why is that Verizon tells me that I can do early edge upgrade with only 1 type of phone ?? well I already have that particular phone. when I went to Verizon corporate store, they said the same. I told the lady I already had the phone so why would I want to even consider this. she then proceeded to ask me 3 more times if I wanted to edge up. DUH.... so I came home and called Verizon. that lady tried to edge me up for same phone. REALLY ???. so then she told me I could purchase new phone full price. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. she then proceeded to try and get me to start new line. but I still have to pay for old line.  seems to me that Verizon does not care about the customers they serve, but instead, want to suck the money right out of your bank account. they tell me this early edge is a courtesy to it's customers. well where the hell is the courtesy for me in this situation ?? customer service must be looking in a mirror when they treat people like morons.i do believe my wife and I are going to consider switching to at&t.  could anyone point me to the nearest brick wall so that I may bounce my head against it several dozen times..... thanks for nothing Verizon....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon. REALLY ??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jimmy2708,

We value you as a customer and don't want to see you go. I understand your excitement and eagerness to upgrade your phone, and I apologize for the misunderstanding. All upgrades are every 24 months, and though there is a courtesy offered when your account is qualified, there are still terms to the promotion. Once you're eligible for an upgrade, upon completing your contract, you can choose from any of the devices we offer.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: verizon. REALLY ??
Weth
Legend

Early edge is really a phone promotion and not a true unrestricted early upgrade option.  You are still under contract so not upgrade eligible until that is fully honored.

0 Likes