trade in order tracking disappeared
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had participated in a trade-in program for my old iphone.  The order used to show up on my "My Orders" screen, but now it has completely disappeared?  How can I search by order # or find the missing tracking for the trade-in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trade in order tracking disappeared
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINHUY92- We are so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of the iPhone trade in promotion. You can keep track of your trade in submission with this link http://vz.to/1NhCuFV Have you checked the email account you gave us when you placed your order? Check your spam box as well. We always notify you when an equipment order is placed via email or text.If you are not able to find the information you need let us know. We are always here to support you. 

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I'm guessing you didn't note or keep a copy of your tracking number. Live and learn, chances are it will get there.

0 Likes
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, I have the order tracking number but it doesn't show up in my orders and I have no way of adding it.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Why do you need to add it?

0 Likes
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are youthe verizon inquisition?  Because america?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I was trying to help, but not now.

#seconddeck

0 Likes
LINHUY92
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well to be honest you didn't do much other than making assumptions and trolling this thread.  I needed it to track my trade-in status and amount.  There is no way to do so that I know of as its missing from my order.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It probably isn't tracked with the phone order as it is handled by a completely separate department. There should be a number for the trade in processing group somewhere in your paperwork. It might also be posted elsewhere in the community too. You will have to call that number to check on the status of the trade in.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINHUY92- We are so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of the iPhone trade in promotion. You can keep track of your trade in submission with this link http://vz.to/1NhCuFV Have you checked the email account you gave us when you placed your order? Check your spam box as well. We always notify you when an equipment order is placed via email or text.If you are not able to find the information you need let us know. We are always here to support you. 

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!