trade in for credit
JESBRA3

In the trade in process I get to the page for trade in options. It only gives the options to: save my appraisal and continue to shop, trade in for gift card, or donate. I want to trade in for credit - where is that option?? Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade in for credit
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no trade in for credit. They send out a gift card instead.

You will also get more money if you sell it yourself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MUSICEXPRESSIONS18

I switched over from AT&T to Verizon with the promise of trade in values for the 4 phones we had to new phones.  Not only were the trade in values substantially less than expected but the pre-paid VISA card does not work.  I have spent more than 2 hours on the phone yesterday getting transferred, transferred and hung up by Verizon people with absolutely no answers.  I finally spoke with a VISA rep today (after being on hold for more than 30 minutes) only to find out that I can only use a PORTION of the card at a time and must wait up to 30 days between transactions to ensure that the funds on the card are good.  This has been a horrible experience.  A huge time-suck and a complete waste of time.  I am extremely upset and frustrated at the lack of information and complete misrepresentation of this trade in program.  Very unhappy and will make sure that everyone I know understands how misleading this program is.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

there should be a trade in dept number on that page somewhere or if you go to the switcher FAQ page call them and ask for help

0 Likes