totally lost all caller ID, including phone number! Zip! Zero!,and No change in service, that I know of!
Mike68vnv

totally lost all caller ID, including phone number! Zip! Zero!,and No change in service, that  I know of!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: totally lost all caller ID, including phone number! Zip! Zero!,and No change in service, that I know of!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mike68vnv, not having access to my caller ID would be very concerning as much as I depend on my device. We will make sure we exhaust all options to get the caller ID working properly. Please share with me what make and model phone are you using? When did you first notice not having caller ID? Also, confirm if you notice this after any changes to the device? (new app, software update, etc)

Rodney_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: totally lost all caller ID, including phone number! Zip! Zero!,and No change in service, that I know of!
Janowm1958
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I have 4 phones in my family plan; a iphone 6s, iphone 7, iphone 7+, and iphone x. All are up to date on IOS and are NOT showing caller ID numbers. Unknown callers only show wireless caller. I want our caller ID back! Help?

0 Likes