the new navigator SUX !!!
ealexd

where is the traffic report ?  please, please, please will somebody lock the marketing whiz kids in the closet and get back to providing an actual service ..... the new navigator sux ..... i don't need to be connected to facebook and i'd much rather be able to see what the traffic is like in my area as opposed to having business locations and events i didn't ask for shoved down my throat  ..... not that any corporation gives a crap but i REALLY get tired of being the butt end of your latest advertising scheme .... the previous version of navigator was FAR superior - actual tools that i could actual extract actual information from that i was actually interested in viewing

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the new navigator SUX !!!
BillNParker

Not only does it 'sux', it has 6 other major problems that so far, after I have asked, not been fixed in 2 months:1) no 'night-time' color scheme; 2) if you try to use a contact to find an address, the software resets 3) the mute button does not work; 4) no detailed instructions on how to use the software; 5) no easy way to set a location as a favorite.  6) you can not add a longitude/latitude to look up.  So far, verizon doesn't seem to care, but they sure want their money.  And your right, this is a business tool, not a 'face book' play toy.  They obivoiusly don't know their customers.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

garmin works just fine

0 Likes
SoltanGris

Here, here, I agree completely. The new navigator really is terrible. :robotmad:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

SoltanGris wrote:

Here, here, I agree completely. The new navigator really is terrible. :robotmad:

Delete this version, go to download it again and the older version will be  available in addition to the version you presently have.

0 Likes
luszifer

Not only does it not function properly. It kills my battery. Plus it doesn't offer half of what the features of the old version did.

Verizon want to put advertisements in it so bad that the got rid of all the functionality. Verizon is more worried

about money coming in from advertisements that they could careless about their customers.

0 Likes