Re: sundanceinstalled internet slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello WearyVerizonwithWindows, getting your internet running at reliable speeds is crucial, especially since you need it for your daily activities. We want to find a resolution. Please tell us what operating system are you running? Please reboot the router. Turning the router off and on may help with connectivity issues. You simply unplug the router / remove the battery, wait one minute, and insert the battery then plug the router back in. Attempt to connect to the Internet. Please keep us posted.

Gilberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

All that was done with support over the phone. Please read the first post before responding.

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

And crickets.... no mail in inbox, other than blank messages from the verizon rep. Responded to the blank messages 3 weeks ago and no response.

Again just a warning to all, the installed internet is slow and support is non existent unless you pay a $150 service fee for them to check it out. Bad antenna!!!gilbertol_vzw no messages in inbox except blanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WearyVerizonwithWindows, it's our priority to deliver a data experience that you can rely on. I apologize that you have had to endure 3 long weeks without resolution and I can reassure you that we are committed to working together to find a prompt resolution. I understand you had previously received satisfactory speeds with the cantenna, have there been any changes or notable events in your area recently such as turbulent weather or local construction? Have you been able to conduct speed tests on other devices than your personal computer? Looking forward to hearing back.

Lorenzo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WearyVerizonwithWindo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lorenzo_VZW

It was 3 long months - Im now waiting for the contract to expire on 2/16/2019 so i can get rid of this piece of junk. It is the cantenna that does not work.I get fast speeds hotspotting my tablet to my computer from in the house, I can see the cell tower from my house. Verizon support decided this is what it was but will not fix it without a $150 service call because according to them I did not get a service contract with the antenna. Crock of ... as you cannot get one on the antenna.....and I was not offered one.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

WearyVerizonwithWindows,

We definitely don't want to lose you, and we would love the opportunity to assist you further. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your internet connection and I'm here to help. I'd like to take a closer look into the details, and do all I can to make things better for you. I assure you that I have sent you a Private Message, so we can continue.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
WHOSTHEMASTER
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can you clarify the type of internet connection you have?  For example, ADSL, Cable, Sat, Cellular......

0 Likes