so there's no way to "contact" these scum?
Saker
Enthusiast - Level 1

My god there is no limit to how much I LOATHE this filthy monopolistic (scam)"company". They messed up me over for a rebate, (their rebate "people" say they have no way to contact verizon "customer service"!?!) now they have a charge on my bill which was supposed to have been waived. Just more of the same greedy money I expect of them.

this is 1 of the worthless excuses for "feedback" I got from their rebate "people"

I am truly sory for any inconvenience regarding the rebate process. Since we are the rebate center, the concerned department for your issue should be the customer service. Also, I could also refer you to the nearest store for further assistance. I do apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. 

yes when it's been impossible to talk to any of the worthless people on the phone, when it's impossible to go to the darned stores, yes, very "helpful".  - and oh yes "communicating" with their web-chat-robots is sooooo helpful!

0 Likes
Re: so there's no way to "contact" these scum?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your patience, we have been busier than usual due to the health crisis that is happening across the country. I can imagine how you are feeling, I have been in your shoes as a customer. No one wants to feel like a promotion they were promised wasn't provided. We would really like the opportunity to turn this around. I have sent you a Private Message, so that we may begin. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: so there's no way to "contact" these scum?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your patience, we have been busier than usual due to the health crisis that is happening across the country. I can imagine how you are feeling, I have been in your shoes as a customer. No one wants to feel like a promotion they were promised wasn't provided. We would really like the opportunity to turn this around. Please authenticate for us. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes