send photos stored in the cloud
ahope

How do i send photos stored in the cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: send photos stored in the cloud
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which cloud service are you referring to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you're using Verizon Cloud, then go to https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action and select Photos and the Photo you want to share.  There is a Share icon at the top which gives you:

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can also access the Verizon Cloud using the Verizon Cloud app on the device associated with the service and access the photo you want to share.  The three dots, upper right, provide a Share option.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
alicias_vzw
Verizon Employee

ahope,

Help has arrived! Making sure you have your precious moments stored & sent to where you want is important.

Our community member jav6 has provided you with some good information. Thank you, jav6!

Let's find out a few pieces of information before we move forward. Are you referring to the Verizon Cloud? Where exactly are you wanting to send the pictures to or move the pictures to? Are you using a computer to do this or your phone?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes