renewing track licenses for Rhapsody
snazisus

We are subscribed to Verizon's Rhapsody and I loaded my son's LG Env phone with songs a week before we went on vacation so that he could use his phone as a music player while overseas. Unfortunately, now we get the message "File not supported or cannot be read". I shouldn't need to renew the track licenses already since I just put them on a week ago. I installed Rhapsody software on a computer here overseas hoping if I just plugged the phone into the computer and went into Rhapsody and signed onto my Verizon account it would let me renew the track licenses.. but it knew the computer I was on was overseas and it won't let me use Rhapsody.

We are now overseas and I'm not sure if there is a way to get his songs to work again? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: renewing track licenses for Rhapsody
DoNotEnv

we are having the same problem - We renewed the licenses the day before we left. Now it doesnt work. I have even formatted the card and tried to retransfer - now I am getting  "general error" I suspect it has something to do with the phone being i standalone mode, but Not sure.

HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT

0 Likes