ready to drop services
anboo24

I can't believe I have to feel the fault of customer service mess!!! They should own up to this mishap . why isn't there a help line or corporate number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ready to drop services
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
anboo24,

Help has arrived! We'd love the opportunity to further assist you and make sure that all of your concerns are addressed. Please share more details so that we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
anboo24

I've been going through problems with my bill and what was being charged for the last 5 months. Up until January no rep could tell me why I was being charged so much. After a few unpromised bill credits and refunds, my phone kept getting disconnected. Customer service kept getting my phone turned on and

& telling me they will follow up with me in a few days, weeks, & bill cycle. No one has ever reached out to me for a follow up.

The reps kept telling me to JUST PAY  the current bill and not the past due until the promised credit kicks in. So now March comes around & finally this lady explained what happened and how it wasn't my fault & that I been getting the wrong info from every other rep I talked to previously (supervisors included). EVERYONE TOLD ME I WAS STILL ON THE EDGE PROGRAM(im not) & THAT MY CREDIT SHOULD KICK IN BECAUSE OF THAT(it didnt)

So now after MANY DOCUMENTED NOTES{11-14>4/15} that says im not in fault for the past due bills and suspensions, I'm being rejected from charging anything to my account AND edge program for 6 months. This is totally rediculous. So im stuck with my phone for another 1/2 a year or sign a new 2 year contract paying up front with upgrade fees.

No one was any help yesterday! They keep talking to me as if the situation is my fault! My account was well documented. I been with vzw for 10years and this by far makes me want to drop service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
anboo24 I apologize for all the confusion that has happened here! I would be happy to look over your account for you as well. I have sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message so we can get started.
https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes