Re: "Switch to Verizon" Promotion is Misleading; Nearly Impossible to Redeem
ZACDUB16

I am with you!  The same exact thing happened to me.  It is all a tactic in hopes that the process will be grueling enough that people won't want the money back (yeah right).

I am so [Removed].  I have literally called and talked to thirty people and sent the same stuff in 50 times.

I still haven't got it and it had been months.  I finally confrenced verizon and the [Removed] switch promo people who spam me with messages at 4 in the morning still send me emails saying they can't verify my informaion, that's ok get all the names and file a BBB report and an FTC report and take it to them, the day after filing the executive office called me but I'm contemplating other avenues.  There should be a class action lawsuit and if there is one I'm down!  And for those of you who are attacking the poster saying she needs to turn in the correct information your full of it, I sent the same documents 15 times and was told by an account executive that my information was correct

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: "Switch to Verizon" Promotion is Misleading; Nearly Impossible to Redeem
Bonnieskinney

This is exactly what happened to me also .

0 Likes