"All Circuits are busy"
JimmyGlenn

Almost every outgoing call that I have made today was met with a "All Circuits are Busy, please try your call again" message. I've already called *28899 and *288 to "reset" the activation to see if that is the case. What could be the issue? Its getting really annoying not being able to use a phone I pay a lot for.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "All Circuits are busy"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I want you to be able to make calls every time JimmyGlenn! Calling *228>option 1, to reset connection to the network only works for 3G devices. If you have a 4G phone please power off>remove SIM card for 1 minute>insert SIM card>power on, this will have the same effect as calling *228 on a 3G phone. If issues persist, please provide the ZIP code for the trouble area and your phone model.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What area are you in?

If you have an LTE phone, do not use *228 or *22899. At best it will do nothing, at worst you will cause a problem with your SIM and make your phone not able to make outgoing calls.

0 Likes
JimmyGlenn

Metro Atlanta. Thank you for the heads up with the LTE issue. This is the first time I've had this issue, and only used the *288 after I started to not be able to make outgoing calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I want you to be able to make calls every time JimmyGlenn! Calling *228>option 1, to reset connection to the network only works for 3G devices. If you have a 4G phone please power off>remove SIM card for 1 minute>insert SIM card>power on, this will have the same effect as calling *228 on a 3G phone. If issues persist, please provide the ZIP code for the trouble area and your phone model.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes