promised promotions, and after upgrading, delivered nothing
Issyg

NIGHTMARE! I have been a customer for 8 years and have four lines. I had called a few days ago to cancel due to wanting to port over numbers to sprint, and the rep after numerous "holds" approved me for a series of incentives to stay with verizon and noted my account so the next day he said when I go into verizon store everything would be in notes. Store said, sorry not able to honor any of the notes. Called back verizon, and told same thing by rep, and by another rep, and by supervisor"s" that they will not honor anything, despite being in notes. Finally, one rep and supervisor approved me for some of the incentives and I ordered two phones. The next day I checked my account and nothing that they promised was applied. All lies after lies, after lies. Unbelievable, I have it voice recorded where the rep promises all these things so I stay and then once you upgrade they apply nothing and hope you don't notice. Now verizon customer service wont even let my call go through, after putting in my number it puts me on hold FOREVER. Apparently, there is no email anymore for corporate complaints. NIGHTMARE!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: promised promotions, and after upgrading, delivered nothing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The lines are automatically cancelled when you initiate the port with Sprint. You don't call Verizon Wireless beforehand.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: promised promotions, and after upgrading, delivered nothing
Issyg

I had called up because I would have liked to stay with verizon and asked if there were any incentives they can offer me to stay, and i would be more than glad to. Then they promised me all these things, and every time I called, were told conflicting information, resulting that none of the promises would be honored

0 Likes