poor signal on particular account
sporteus

My wife's phones (have always dropped voice connections at home and it continues with her latest Galaxy S6.  She is currently in the other room using my Galaxy S5 without issue.  This has been a constant with all of her phones and yet I will not experience this from the same location.

Is there something that might be wonky with her device registration on the network or something that would cause her phones to not obtain sufficient reception to hold a voice conversation?  We have a weak signal here, but since this has been constant across her phones for the last few years (even when we've had the exact same model), I'm starting to wonder.  It feels very specific to her account rather than her device.  I've tweaked, untweaked, and retweaked her network setting with no changes in her experience.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor signal on particular account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sporteus-

Let's get your wife's phone back in business.  We want her to stay connected at all times and keep her conversations going.  What is the zip code?  Does she only have the trouble when she's indoors?  Is she connected to Wi-Fi or our network she has has trouble with her calls? 

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sporteus

We're in ZIP 06455.  The issue does occur inside, yet my phone is usable in the same location.  Both phones are connected to wi-fi and cell network.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is really odd that she has had issues using different phones at the same address where your service works well. We do want to check into some additional information for you so your wife can get the same caliber service you are gettings.

Please be on the lookout for a direct message from me.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes