phone sells
adfoust74

I have 4 lines one of my lines was being used by my brother Who didn't pay his bill so I suspended it. I call in and ask if I can use that line for something else like a tablet. Sure they tell me. So I call into phone sells to order a tablet and I make sure to explain that I want it to be on the suspended line. He then tells me that I need to order it on a new line (which puts me at 5 lines) and says he will give it a temporary # and I can have customer care port it to my suspended line so that it takes me back to 4 lines. So after order is done he transfers me to customer care where I am then told that because the phone sales added it as a 5th line I now have to pay a 300.00 early termination fee for one of the lines to keep it at 4 lines. He also informs me that I can't cancel my order and it's a 70.00 restocking fee for a tablet.  Wth!

This all should've been explained before hand. Nother once did anyone say anything about the early  termination fee before allowing me to order the tablet. If it wasn't for the kind customer care agent who was honest and actually cares about us customers I wouldn't have known this until I got a bill. We pay a lot of money for these phones and shouldn't be treated this way. If version doesn't fix this they might loose me as a customer. Very Disappointed!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone sells
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We understand your concern with the new line of service. Our goal is to do our best and make this situation right. You have 14 days from the when the order was placed to cancel the line. The restocking fee is billed if you return the device as we can no longer sell it as new. Have you decided whether you will keep the tablet line and pay the restocking fee or are you going to keep the new line of service?  SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes