over charged and cant get a refund
JOSHPM11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded my phone and the guy who did the upgrade didn't pay off the right phone. I was credited and paid of my phone. Verizon then charged me again for the phone pay off on my bill. My fault for trusting auto pay. I have now called 6 times, waiting a week or two between calls. On the phone for a hour each call. Being nice and never rude to customer service. Each one says the last did the credit wrong. The last two cust service promised me they would follow up with me. Still no call no credit. So now it seems nobody knows how to take care of me or care at all about there jobs. I have been over charged 224$ in november and I just keep getting the run around. All I want is a bill credit!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: over charged and cant get a refund
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. I certainly do not want to see you go through this any longer. I am happy to get this all figured out for you. Please reach out to us VIA Facebook or Twitter for better access. You can contact us here: www.vzw.com/contactus. Please make sure to reference this Jive post.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes