one person not receiving my texts
hccphone

Here's a summary of what's happening and what we've tried.  One person cannot receive my text msgs (I use iphone 4s, he uses iphone 5).  He does receive my msgs if he's included in a group message. Also, I can receive his text msgs. We both deleted each others contacts after which i sent msg directly to his mobile # entered in the "to" of the text - this didn't work either.  We also  tried on wifi vs verizon wireless network, still doesn't work on wifi.  there are no problems with other contacts receiving my messages.  how do i fix?  thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: one person not receiving my texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That certainly is strange, hccphone. Let's work on getting your messages to this person fast. When you send a message to this person, is the message bubble blue or green? I ask because that would help us determine if your phone is trying to send the message as a text or iMessage http://vz.to/OOBCze since it's with another iOS user. If you go to Settings>Messages>and turn iMessage off, does the other person receive your text successfully? in that same menu, you or he can select the "Send & Receive" section to see what accounts are configured for iMessages on the phone too.

I'll be looking forward to your details.  

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes