not consistently receiving text messages
dougmalinda
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm inconsistently receiving text messages from other people who, like me, live in the Portland, Oregon area and are also, like me, verizon customers. I can actually see the messages they sent on their phones when we later get together. What happens to these texts which are labeled sent? Huge problem..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: not consistently receiving text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have you missing any important messages from friends or family dougmalinda, so let’s find out where they went. When did the issue start? What make/model phone do you have? Any error messages showing up?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: not consistently receiving text messages
aaron_green

Hi. I have been having the same problem that dougmalinda described earlier, so I don't feel the need to create a new topic about it. I had a Motorola Droid Turbo for the last couple of years, but just in the last two months I noticed that I would occasionally not receive texts. I never had trouble sending texts, but sometimes I would get an email from a friend or relative asking me why I had not responded to them for a few days, and it would be because I had not received any texts from them. I thought it may have been the fault of the phone, and I was due for an upgrade, so I switched to a Google Pixel, but it is having the same problem. I have not seen any error messages or anything. Just not receiving some messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes