Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

no wireless service in york pa?

w1ck1d1
Miembro

My wife and I both have Verizon wireless.  I am in Manchester PA 17406 she is in Windsor PA 17366.  Bill paid in full.  No Verizon wireless phone service at either location.  no 3 g, 4g, or 1x.  Please advise, thanks.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: no wireless service in york pa?

disrlg
Miembro

I just chatted with a rep about my bill and mentioned that I was having an issue and they said that there was an issue in the area.

View solution in original post

disrlg
Miembro

I just chatted with a rep about my bill and mentioned that I was having an issue and they said that there was an issue in the area.

View solution in original post

w1ck1d1
Miembro

Thank you.  I'm glad my fellow Verizon community would help me.  Verizon wireless sure doesn't seem to want to help.  Have a great holiday weekend.  keep me updated.

0 Likes

MiiHere
Leader

You are now the second report of issues in PA, hopefully they resolve the issue quickly.

w1ck1d1
Miembro

After talking with my local rep, he said the outage is Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania.  Sounds like a big area.  Oh, and service tech told him it was SUPPOSED to be fixed by 1730...and its not.  Still no Verizon support chirping in?  hmmm...  😕

0 Likes

MiiHere
Leader

That is quite the area. I wouldn't expect service until tomorrow morning.

0 Likes

verohenning
Miembro

Thanks for this. I was wondering the same thing. I am also in York, 17403

MiiHere
Leader

Last time it was NJ that didn't have service and it took...a number of hours. The fact that it's multiple areas make me wonder...

0 Likes

w1ck1d1
Miembro

Just an update for everybody (since Verizon failed to say a peep) I just got service back.  I'm sure I will still get a full months bill tho.  Thanks for your help community.

0 Likes