no service
JSTRAW11
Enthusiast - Level 2

goes from lte to 3x to 1x then no service.

is this a tower problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
We want you to be able to have service Jstraw11. When did this start? What is your zip code? Is anyone else having issues?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JSTRAW11
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been going on several weeks now. Zip code 49201

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's review this in more detail for you. I don't show any issues reflecting in this area. What specific services are being impacted (voice calls, texts, and or data/internet)? Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JSTRAW11
Enthusiast - Level 2

All service impacted. It sez no service and is accurate on that. In the middle of a web form and drops out have to start all over again. Pretty anoying

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see how annoying this can be JSTRAW11. Let’s continue to work on this. What make and model phone do you have? Do you know of anyone else in the area with this same concern?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes