no service in central texas
MRTLOR

how come my phones don't work in central texas when in extended service mode?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service in central texas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRTLOR, service is key no matter where you are. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. What is the zip code? When did this begin? Which make and model phone do you have? Do you happen to know if others in the area are experiencing this?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: no service in central texas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having service where you need is very important and we do want to make sure that your device is working like it should where you need it, MRTLOR.  I do have a few questions if you don’t mind.  What make and model device do you have and what’s the zip code where this is happening?  What’s exactly happening when you’re in that area?  Are you getting an error message and if so, what does it say?

Adam_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes