no mobile service available
unitigv

Since yesterday when I try to make a call without being in a WIFI covered area, I am being told no mobile service available. Calls are being dropped also and people are trying to call me and I am not receiving any calls. I am in the 29530-29556 zip code areas. My co worker's wife is having same problem in 29579 area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no mobile service available
shawntej_vzw
Verizon Employee

Unitigv,

We understand the importance of being able to rely on your phone service so we're sorry to learn you're unable to make or receive calls and that your calls are being dropped. When checking the zip codes you shared, we're not finding any reports of outages or any active alerts. You've been having trouble for some time now so we want to be sure that we provide the best available help. When you're having the trouble, are you indoors or outdoors? How far into the calls do you get before they drop? Any trouble with sending/receiving texts or using data on your phone?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
unitigv

I have been in my car and outside. My co workers wife was in her house. I was able to receive texts. That was how I was alerted to the problem.

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I appreciate the additional clarification about who else is having a similar issue, unitlgv. We definitely want to make sure that everything is working. The reason we asked more about where this is happening is because there is a number of factors outside of our control that can impact indoor coverage. It sounds like you’re having this outdoors as well. I wanted to gather some additional details. What make/model phone are you using? What changed with your area/account/device before this issue started happening?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes