no coverage?
tedgallagher

No 3g or any cell service in Danville, IL. 6/22/12 12:30pm Anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no coverage?
shagadelic70

I don't have it either!  No texting service since last night.  I called Bud's this morning and they had me do a hard reset on my 4S, and still nothing.  Now I cannot make calls, no 3G and my phone says I am roaming.  I need to stop at Buds after work and figure this out.  My phone is useless to me.

0 Likes
SophieMae
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is apparently a local outage. Verizon was unaware of it... one of the guys I work with called it in and Verizon is now looking into it.

OneMulatto

Yes. Same here. Danville, Il. They better get this shit fixed. Also, better release a date specifically detailing the release date of the htc incredible 4g. also, the customer service sucks in danville, il. that store on north vermilion? yeah, it sucks. people are rude and they do not know anything about phones.

0 Likes
rrt1992

me too. Danville illinois not service at all most of morning

0 Likes
shagadelic70

This is So freaking annoying!  We should get a day credit on our account.  This better only take a day to resolve .  Did any of you have trouble last night with texting?  At first I thought it was just me, then my husband tried is iTouch and he was getting the same error as my iPhone, so we thought it was an apple thing.  I was able to use the web and everything last night, all the way up until about mid morning today, I can't access anything.  I am suffering from a major withdraw attack! 

0 Likes