no coverage in my own house.
michaelcec

i just got a new phone and 2 year plan with verizon, i've been a customer for many years, but still don't have any coverage in our house. it's very annoying to have my neighbor with AT&T sitting on my couch and working just fine.

is it still possible to cancel this new phone and plan and switch to AT&T? is there anything to be done about not having coverage in my own home? works down the road just a little bit.

thanks

michael

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no coverage in my own house.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your phone isnt working inside your home michaelcec. I know its important to have use of your phone everywhere. Have you always had issues with service inside your home with us? You also have a 14day worry free guarantee trial period with us. You can cancel without any termination fee's and also receive a full refund of your device minus the restocking fee within the 14day trial period. After that time, you will be charged an early termination fee if you cancel. We usually will file a trouble-ticket if you have issues with service but our technicians will not test service inside your home if they come out to investigate. They will test service outside your home where we do advise service should be working properly. I hope this information was helpful and that you don't leave our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
michaelcec

thanks for the reply.

i had already started a trouble ticket on this a few months ago. i was told

you were starting an analysis of my situation. there is no service outside

our house. it is very spotty coverage here if any at all. but none from

verizon. only at&t's network reaches here a little bit. and we are in Santa

Clara county, the heart of silicon valley!

i'm surprised you didn't see the previous request i made about this. i was

told i would hear back from you and never did. please expedite this to a

higher level. we have never had service here for 10 years and have often

filed a ticket on it.

thanks, something really needs to be done.

michael

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this issue pronto michaelcec! I want to take a look at your account and review the tickets outlined in you post. I have sent you a direct message, please reply to it with the information requested and I will review your account.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes