mobile web
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2

what is mobile web? does this mean you can use the mobile web browser on say the lg versa, my phone, and not be charged? mobile web is in our plan i think.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: mobile web
garetjaxthemise
Contributor - Level 2
If you are not on a Connect/Premium plan and do not have VCAT Vpak, you would be charged $1.99 per megabyte used.
0 Likes
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2
vcast is included in our account.
0 Likes
SMRyan
Contributor - Level 2
Make sure that is VCAST VPAK though, and not just the feature on the phone.  Acessing vcast costs either 3.00 per day or $15.00 per month and gives you unlimited usage of mobile web and vcast
0 Likes
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well this is what it says for my phone. i have data plan so why dont it say that? i have vcast music rhapsody too but it dont say. it does on main line though. on main line it also says mobile web and vcast vpack same as this below, but we don't pay extra for it. we have the nationwide family 700 minute plan with rhapsody and then data on my versa which this is.

TEC INSURANCE Caller ID 3-Way Calling Call Waiting Call Forwarding M2M NATIONAL UNLIMITED OTA SOFTWAREUPDATE GENERAL IP ADDRESS V CAST VPAK Streamlined Billing No Answer/Transfer Call Delivery Call Forward - No Answer Basic Voice Mail UNL NIGHT & WEEKEND MIN UNL PICTURE/VIDEO MSG NATIONALACCESS ROAM-MB HTML INTERNET ACCESS

0 Likes
elusivecritter
Contributor - Level 1

All Nationwide plans will include either Mobile Web for Megabyte Plans or the HTML Internet Access. These simply allow you access to the web they do not determine charges.

The features you listed also include the VPAK this is what gives you unlimited access to the data services for $15 per month.

0 Likes
buggs1a
Enthusiast - Level 2
ok so if i get rid of the data plan for my versa then i have to pay to browse the www? why doesn't it it say unlimited data instead of vpack? that dont make sense to me.
0 Likes
anhero
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is listed as the VPak instead of unlimited data because the package does include other things... (like free video clips).

But, yes, the main selling point is certainly the unlimited MB.

0 Likes